PAGES

Thursday, September 20, 2012

State Farm’s Ed Rust Elected U.S. Chamber Chairman | Free Enterprise

State Farm’s Ed Rust Elected U.S. Chamber Chairman | Free Enterprise: "he values and work ethic that Rust developed on the farm shaped his business philosophy and management style at State Farm.


Wow. I'm going to be sick! 
This article states that Ed Rust, Jr has "values and work ethic that Rust developed on the farm shaped his business philosophy and management style at State Farm…reflects Midwestern values...Ethics and integrity are critical in this business, any business.” Vince Trosino, former president, chief operating officer, and vice chairman of State Farm, goes on to say “As Ed’s father used to say, ‘There are no degrees of integrity; you either have it or you don’t.’ Ed has it.”
I beg to differ. State farm CEO Ed Rust, Jr knowingly let State Farm rip off my daughters and I after a fire & the loss of our father & husband.
It's my experience with Ed Rust, Jr & State Farm that ethics do not even come into play. Ed Rust, Jr & State Farm play dirty. If they manage to shaft the consumer through questionable business practices, slick legal maneuvering, or judge buying, then Ed Rust, Jr thinks that the consumer victim was "fair game". In other words, Ed Rust, Jr thinks *if they GET AWAY WITH IT*, then fraud & bad faith are "fair game". Widows & little girls are "fair game" to Ed Rust, Jr.

So, you see, Ed Rust, Jr *does not* have integrity. If he had ONE OUNCE of integrity, he would not have knowingly allowed State Farm to do what they did to my family.
In addition, Ed Rust, Jr & his PR team emailed out my little girls full names & other extremely personal information out to complete strangers. Is that ethical? Prudent? Would a person with integrity do that? I don't think so. But, Ed Rust, Jr surely did it, anyway.

Would Ed Rust, Jr & the PR team members want THEIR personal information & information about their kids emailed out to strangers?

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this!

    Thank cash loans goodness I found it on Bing.
    You have made my day! Thx again!
    My page :: fast payday advance

    ReplyDelete