PAGES

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

STATE FARM SUCKS EMPLOYEE FORUM

STATE FARM SUCKS EMPLOYEE FORUM: "Anonymous said...
I work for State Farm, they are scumbags and liars. I have been a customer for 14yrs, and an employee for 3yrs. They rip off customers and really screw thier own employees. I work for a start up agent and they are cancelling his contract after 2 1/2 yrs. Leaving him with a mountain of debt and me jobless, Merry Christmas. I had my first claim 3 months ago and was told it was not coverded originally. After much debate and threats of getting a public adjuster, they paid. There is a video on youtube that is called first year insurance agent. It is right on about the way they treat thier employees. I THOUGHT this was a great company, I was wrong!!! My loss at home and that of a job can not come close to your loss and suffering. I hope in the end they pay, pay, pay!!! This will not fix what has happened to you, BUT, its the only thing that hurts them.
November 28, 2011 2:16:00 PM EST "

'via Blog this'

(click link for complete article)

No comments:

Post a Comment