PAGES

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

STATE FARM SUCKS EMPLOYEE FORUM

STATE FARM SUCKS EMPLOYEE FORUM: "Anonymous said...
I worked for State Farm for close to 10 years. I went in there as a 25 year-old, happy & looking forward to the future at State Farm. Came out of there an alcoholic, paranoid, depressed & suicidal nightmare. I could not trust others for years in or out of the workplace after working for those walking douchebags. It was like working for a cult. If you weren't part of the "gang" in the department you working for, you were ostracized & had an invisible scarlet letter attached to you. I have never worked for or with such dishonest, backstabbing psychotics in my life, nor have I worked for or with the like since my departure. Two of my former co-workers have committed suicide since the closure of the Westlake Village Service center, I wonder why.
August 10, 2011 5:09:00 PM EDT "

'via Blog this'

(click link for complete article)

No comments:

Post a Comment