PAGES

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

'Balt Got Bent - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts

'Balt Got Bent - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts: "Originally Posted by finnscobalt
State farm sucks to collect from, they always try to cheat people. No wonder they are the number one sued insurance company in the US.
SO TRUE. They tried to pin me with the blame for this dude totaling his Altima? He was tail gating, on his phone and didn't notice the woman in front of him slam on her brakes. (his exact words to me immediately after the accident, cept the tail gating part. hah.)

I BARELY scratched the driver side back end of his car, while he TOTALED his, and they tried to blame me. Saying I was the reason he hit the back of the lady in front of him so hard.

Shit was ridiculous.



And don't be sad dude. I've been backed into, side swiped, door dings, busted head light, some dumbass pushed a cart into my car one night, all kinds of crap. Most of which the ppl responsible paid for, luckily. But I feel your pain."

(click link for complete article)

No comments:

Post a Comment